GiT It Off Me CheSt MayNe

Just random stuff I'd like to share with everyone and anyone who's checking out my spot :o)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Premiere of "The Michael Vick Project"

I must say, episode 1 exceeded my expectations for this show. Really liked the way they working with Vick to get the proper light shed on him. Another classic case of "partners in crime, won't be partners doin time".. it amazes me how it was 24 mofo's testifying against him.. it's alright tho, we past that, Thank GOD, and just wanna see Michael go all out back in da game mayne. I'm sooooo glad he back on track, head on his shoulders, pushing forward, thas wassup! :o) TEAM MV7 BABY BABY! :o) lol He need to come jump on my Cowboys team mayne.... JERRY>>> WE NEED A GOOD BACK UP QB, MAN!!! DO SUM!!! Romo be phuckin up one tooo many times, mayne and we need MV7 on our team!!! sum1 please holla at Jerry Jones for me, PLEASE!!! :o) LMAO !!