GiT It Off Me CheSt MayNe

Just random stuff I'd like to share with everyone and anyone who's checking out my spot :o)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Minority People and Abortion!! WAKE UP CALL PPL!!!!

Now, I ran across this article the other day where they were talking about this controversial abortion ad in Atlanta and then today I got this email from a friend with this other clip regarding Margaret Sanger, Planned Parenthood's Racist Founder‏‏. I thought it was crazy how one article completely relates to the other one and how it's really a wake up call for us as a minority groups to catch on to.

So the first video/article I saw was this one:


Then today I saw this one:



Now, after watching BOTH videos, you cant tell me it dont give you sum to think about when it comes to minority groups and abortions... jus saying, we gots to look out for our ppls mayne and the future of our children! In my opinion, there's no such thing as a Master Race and if having an abortion is what you wanna do, that's fine by me.. your body, your life... but I thought this should raise some awareness between us!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My response to that>

To whom this may concern:


I write to you in a very upset state of mind after learning that in your exhibit to Celebrate Women Who Have Challenged and Changed America, you include Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood who wrote some VERY discriminatory and offensive paragraphs behind her racist ideology pertaining to birth control being a human race issue because of what this lady believes in HER own opinion of what seems to be undesirable traits and genetic defects. As a young, hispanic female, I'm appalled to know that OUR tax-payer money is paying to exhibit this lady and as a tax-payer, demand that all Sanger material be removed from this exhibit. Ms. Sanger is far from being a woman who challenged and changed America but instead is a feminist,racist that tried to control human population to achieve a "master race" and should not be publicly proclaimed by such institutions like this one which in turn disturbs minority individuals like myself who belief that there's absolutely nothing wrong with any race's traits or genetic defects. We all deserve to be here on Earth regardles of race, color, religion, or any other discriminatory category she'd like to segregate us from.

A very concerned American,