GiT It Off Me CheSt MayNe

Just random stuff I'd like to share with everyone and anyone who's checking out my spot :o)

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the Love Of Ray J BullCraP!!! LOL

Now, I dont keep up with this BS azz show mayne lol however, I do like to tune in to some reality TV REUNION shows cause they always fun N full of drama! lol So I was watching the reunion for the love of Ray J Season 2 and the winner, Cocktail, from season 1 made an appearence on the show to kinda give Ms. Berry a heads up on Ray J... LMMFAO!!! this is was hilarious mayne, cause 1st off> it's so obvious that Cocktail is still hung over Ray J B!tchazz lol trying to put salt in Ray's game w/Ms. Berry and then continiously repeats "but I did love you and I was faithful" and all this extra crap bout feelings she's obviously not over with LOL 2nd> C'mon Ms. Berry! u seem like a genuinely cool gurl with a good head on yo shoulda's and you gon let Ray J sell you a dream??!!!! C'mon mayne.. dont you have enough of those on your own to let a BS-azz nucca try to sell you another one! LOL 3rd> 5mths after the show N Ms. Berry gets no luv!!!! however, some of the other chicks have seen/text/talked to him since! WAKE UP Ms. BERRY!!! just strining you along honey, N whatever you say to justify his actions "o his past" and "o he's used to dealing with a lot of women" and all this other BS are just lame excuses to put up with his BS by your own accord.. Jus CRAZY... but whatever floats your boat, baby.. if you like it, I love it, makes no difference to me! LOL and lastly, now what kinda mess is this when both Cocktail and Ray J calling each other out bout gettin freaky w/otha ppl jumping from hotel room to hotel room and tour bus sessions!! WTH!!! now, I had no idea Cocktail was gettin down like that mayne! but we all know Ray J freaky like that ... he might even be phuckin otha dudes, aint no tellin.. rumors bout him being Bi have been round for a while and "Danger" crazy azz from Love of Ray J season 1 keeps sayin that all the time.. she might be crazy, but broad aint stupid mayne lol Well, now that I've gotten that off my chest, back to my regular programming :oP LOL