GiT It Off Me CheSt MayNe

Just random stuff I'd like to share with everyone and anyone who's checking out my spot :o)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Drake- Goodnite N Goodluck

So here I am listening to this track from Drake's mixtape "The Drought is Over (Friends with money)" for like the gazillionth time lol and it finally hits me "so who is he dissin in this song????" , turns out he dissin some dude, Aristo (I dont even know who this dude is mayne, but dont even matter mayne, Drake KILLD HIM LOL).. and mayne o mayne, Drake eatin in dis B! mayne.. turns out there's another diss track "good riddance" and shit go hard too mayne ... I gotta say I LUV Drake and after listening to both these tracks.. I gots to give him more props on his rap game mayne, not sayin that I neva did, but always gave him more props for his R&B vs Rap... but he murderin this MF mayne F what u hurrrd!!!! Here's a video interview about this issue and actual tracks for you to listen to... shit is hilarious lol GOIN IN!!

Interview:


Goodnite N Goodluck:


Good Riddance: