GiT It Off Me CheSt MayNe

Just random stuff I'd like to share with everyone and anyone who's checking out my spot :o)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Game3 Recap: Lakers vs Celtics 2010 Finals

Well, Lakers won last night's game 91-84..leading series 2-1. Next game is Thurs 6/10 at 9pm ET on ABC (game 4). I thought this was a very important game for both teams.. especially for Boston since they'll have to play next 2 games in Bos and go back to L.A and finish off finals over there. Ray Allen had a sucky game considering he was showing out in game 2 but nonetheless I cant say I'm tooo shocked about last night... Bos been all ova the place this year... winning on the road, loosing at home... making a comeback off a 20pt game, but then loosing games they "suppose" to have in the bag.. just all ova... but it is only game 3. Lakers lookin like they HUNGRY for anotha ring tho mayne.. they playin like they READY... so Ionknow if I can say the same for Celtics right now... we'll see how they hold up next 2games.